Ofsted and Performance Tables
Derwent Primary School is a high achieving school that has continued to improve results for children over the last 4 years. We are delighted with the success of our pupils in their learning and we have summarised it in the document below:
At Derwent Primary School we are proud of all our achievements. Below you can read our most recent Ofsted report (February 2018) when we were judged to be a good school. The report celebrates how ...
- "Conduct in class and around school is exemplary. Pupils are empathetic, friendly and welcoming to each other and adults".
- Derwent is a school where pupils "achieve above the national average".
- Pre-school and Reception classes "offer exciting activities for children. Staff have high expectations and ensure that children develop the skills, knowledge and understanding critical to success in later years".
- Parents comment "on the 'amazing school' and the 'excited and engaged children".
- "The school's drive for improvement has continued unabated".
- "Governance at Derwent Primary is strong. The governing body is led well and provides both challenge and support".
- "Leaders, including governors, ensure that safeguarding arrangements are strong".
You can download our latest inspection report.
You can also access our DFE Performance Table.